- MDS, Prosthodontics Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patna
- Associate Professor, Bhojia Dental College Baddi
- Selection of artificial teeth- Role of Philtrum.
- Navreet Sandhu, Sarabjeet Singh. Lambart Academic Publication, Germany. 2011.
- Malocclusion and Attrition- An electromyographic and bite force study.
- Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Rita Kashyap. Lambart Academic Publication, Germany. 2011
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PUBLISHED
- The Placement of angled implants in edentulous maxillae for the use of over dentures. Navreet Gill. Spectrum November 1999, Vol. 1, No. 1 .
- Orthodontic Management of Maxillary Canine Impaction Related to Impacted Central Incisor- A Case Report. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Yadvinder Dhaliwal, Vishaka Grover. Impression, Vol. 9, No.1, Jan-Apr 2010..
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Traumatic Six using Riding Pontics. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Gaurav Gupta. Impressions, Vol.9, No.2, May-Aug 2010.
- Innovative use of Edgewise bracket & rectangular wire for habit control. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Rita Kashayap, Gaurav Seth, Gurinder Sandhu. Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society, Oct-Dec 2010, Vol.44, No. 4 Suppl.
- Use of riding pontics for traumatized anteriors: An orthodontic approach. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Gaurav Gupta. Indian Addition of Dentistry.( Jan-Feb, 2011, Page 29).
- Clinical strategies and multiple functions of riding pontics: A tool to keep patients smiling. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Rita Kashyap, Garima Gupta. The Orthodontic Cyber Journal, March, 2011.
- A Simplified edgewise technique used for interceptive orthodontics .Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Rita Kashyap .The Orthodontic Cyber Journal, May, 2011..
- Orthodontic management of impacted maxillary central and lateral incisors. Journal of the Asian Pacific Orthodontic Society, Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Meha Teja Vol. 2 No. 2,July 2011.
- An Innovative Miniature Bite Force Recorder and its clinical applications. Sarabjeet Singh, Ashok K Utreja, Navreet Sandhu, Yadvinder S Dhaliwal. International Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, May-Aug 2011: 4 (2): 113-118.
- Role played by soft tissue landmarks, such as philtrum, in selecting the width of artificial maxillary central incisors. Navreet Sandhu Sarabjeet Singh, Bhupinder Kaur, Indian Journal Of Dental Sciences,2012: Vol. 4No. 1: 31-34.
- Incidence of Malocclusions in India. Sarabjeet Singh, Nidhi Bansal, Navreet Sandhu. J Oral Health Comm Dent 2012;6(1)04-7.
- Orthodontics-Not merely straightening teeth. . Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu, Nidhi Kedia. The Orthodontic Cyber Journal, August,2012.
- A study of bite force and various variables in children segreted by Angles classification. Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu,Rita kashyapl. International Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, May-Aug 2012: 5 (2): 118-123.
- Tongue.The most disturbing element in mandibulardenture-how to handle it? Bhupinder Kaur, Gupta Gaurav Navreet Sandhu Sarabjeet Singh.Annals of Dental Research2012,Vol 2(1):44-51.
- A Study of EMG avtivity of Masseter and Temporalis muscles and maximum bite force in Patients with various Malocclusions. Sarabjeet Singh,Ashok Utreja,Sudesh Prabakhar, Navreet Sandhu . Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society, Oct-Dec 2013, Vol.47, No. 2:53-61.
- Lasers;Its diagnostic and treatment applications in Orthodontics. . Sarabjeet Singh, Navreet Sandhu,Pankaj. Impression, Vol.129, No.1, Jan-Apr 2013.
- Influence of retention grooves in acrylic resin teeth on tooth-denture base bond strength. . Bhupinder Kaur, Navreet Sandhu Sarabjeet Singh, Indian Journal Of Dental Sciences,2013: Vol. 5 No. 2: 32-35.
- Acceptance letters for various publications in national and international journals.
CONFERENCES / WORKSHOPS
- 26th Indian Prosthodontics Society, Congress at Bangalore on 28-29 November 1998.
- 3rd Triennial Commonwealth Dental Association and 54th Indian Dental Association Congress, New Delhi in 2000.
- 35thInternational Orthodontic Congress & 35th Indian Orthodontic Conference held at Jaipur, India on 16th – 19th November 2000.
- 3M ESPE Restorative Workshop, held at Chandigarh, India on 21st sep 2003.
- Indian Dental Association ,Chandigarh, ‘Continuing Dental Education Program’ on ‘Asthetic Dentistry’, held at Chandigarh, India on May 4, 2003.
- Dentsply Continuing Dental Education Program, on ‘Recent Advances in Material and Techniques to Optimise Restorative Dentistry’, held at Chandigarh, India on 21st June 2003.
- 35th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, 6-11 Sep 2007, New Delhi.
- 33rd Indian Society of Periodontology, National Annual Conference held at Chandigarh, India on 17th & 18th November 2008.
- 23rd F.O.D.I & 16th I.E.S National Conference, held at Chandigarh, India on 21st-23rd November 2008.
- 48th Punjab State & North India Dental Conference, held at Ludhiana, India on 9-11th January 2009.
- Ivoclar Vivadent, training event, ‘Competence in Implant Esthetics, held at Chandigarh, India on 11th July 2009.
- 16th National Conference of Indian Society of Oral Implantologists on 13th and 14th December,2009 at Chandigarh.
- Dentsply Academy, lecture on ‘Efficient mechanics for goal directed treatment’ held at Chandigarh, India on 1st & 2nd August 2010.
- Dentsply Academy, Chandigarh, India. Lecture on ‘Ladder of Success with Implants held at Chandigarh, India, on 28th Nov 2010..
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Baddi, Solan, India. Workshop on ‘Direct Filling Gold & Esthetic’ held on 12th March 2011.
- Attended the Scientific Session at 15th IOS PG Students Convention, held at Manali, India on 25th-27th March 2011.
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Baddi, Solan, India. Workshop on ‘Implants in Dentistry’ held on 23rd April 2011
- Ivoclar Vivadent, Dental Competence Event, on “All Ceramics” held at Chandigarh, India on 15th July 2011.
- Punjab Dental Council, Accredited Continuing Dental Education Program, held at Chandigarh on 26th and 27th Sep.2010.
- 39th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, 2011, Dubai, held at Mohali , Punjab.
- Dentsply Academy, Lecture ‘Oral Implantology’, held at Chandigarh, India on 11th September 2011.
- Attended the mid term OSGOD Orthodontic conference at Istanbul,Turkey in July 2013.
- Attended many national and international prosthodontic , cleft lip and palate and aesthetic conferences.
COURSES AND SYMPOSIUMS
- Pre-conference course on Dental Implants at 26th Indian Prosthodontics Society, Congress at Bangalore on 28-29 November 1998.
- Pre-conference course on laminates at 28th Indian Prosthodontics Society, Congress at Chandigarh 24-26 November 2000.
- Pre Conference and Hands-on- Course on Gold to Porcelain Technique during the 10th Annual conference of Indian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry held in Agra in
- Pre Conference Course on “Treatment Modalities for the Partially Edentulous” at 35th Indian Prosthodontics Society, Congress at New Delhi on 07Sep 2007.
- Pre Conference Course on “Full Mouth Rehabilitation-Philosophies and Techniques” at 35th Indian Prosthodontics Society, Congress at New Delhi on 08Sep 2007.
- Pre-conference course on Challenges in designing Cast partial dentures at 35 th Indian Prosthodontics Society Conference,New Delhi in 2007
- Emergency Care Standard—First Aid Course by National Safety Council held in Derabassi on April 2008 .
- Pre-conference course on Implants at 16th National Conference of Indian Society of Oral Implantologists on 12th December,2009 at Chandigarh.
- Live demonstration of steps in Biofunctional prosthetic System(BPS) denture at Vishakapatnam on 16th to 18th March ,2012.
- One year fundamental implant course by Densply under Dr Suvarne Nene from July 2011 to June 2012..
- Visited CHINA as a member of Indian delegation in JOINT INDO- CHINA MEDICAL MISSION in July 2012.
“A multi disciplinary approach in management of fractured anterior teeth”.Navreet Sandhu: at XXXIII Indian Society of Periodontology, held at Chandigarh on 17th & 18th November 2008